Monday, January 24, 2011

I feel the stirrings of the renewal of spring in spite of the lingering cold and recent snow flurries. As I stoke the fire in my kiva, I tidy up my plans for the Big Sur Seminar with Gerry Spence and Tony Serra on Saturday, Jan. 29th at the Big Sur Lodge. It's rare that these two Titans are in the same room together. It will feel like two Giant Sequoias in a log cabin. I'm packing my camera. Wish I'd sprung for the Hi-def Sony camcorder, but that money went toward printing more books. Amazon and Kindle sales are doing well.

Simultaneously, I'm planning ahead for an exhibit of my equestrian and polo art at the inaugural Equestrian Fair at the Equestrian Center on Airport Rd in Santa Fe, NM, Sat-Sun Feb 12-13, 10 to 4 o'clock. Look for it in stall #11.  Some of that art is on my website: www.pauletteart.com

This is the year when my egg hatches -- when that which I've developed and worked on all my life comes to fruition, but instead of it being the hatching of a single egg, it's more like a Russian Easter egg: one egg nesting inside another and another and another.

Another event on the Lust for Justice horizon is the KPFA fund raiser on March 6th. Some of my courtroom art will be up for bid. More about that later ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment